Friday, May 02, 2008

open

If we close our hearts too tightly we end up
avoiding important emotions and risk not
learning the answers to our questions. I think
we receive many answers when we actively
experience life and it always needs more exploration.
Seeking gathers our questions and encourages childlike
behaviors, such as innocence and trustfulness. Life is
so much more than just the living part...it is our candid
participation in the explanations that we give.
Open hearts that seek get life's answers through experience.
I am open.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jack K. said...

Your openness is evident.

This posting reminded me of a previous posting of mine.

We all have missions in this life. They are described by the above cited posting.

You might be interested in the views at this site as well.

As always, your posting is insightful and full of hope, love and a joy for life.

Thank you for sharing your life.

3:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just what i needed to read this morning. thank you. poet.

4:11 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

You do have an open heart, and I jumped in and now I'm a part of your heart.

Miss you so much my dear Darlene ~~
Will call you Sunday Afternoon.

You hold my heart
Wanda Mom

6:46 AM  
Blogger sweet expressions said...

beautiful post I love your openness and this is something I needed to be reminded of

thanks




hugs

3:06 PM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

My love~ I couldn't agree more...

:)
Keep seeking and you will find the answers to your lifes questions

beautiful post

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home