Wednesday, April 09, 2008

absurd 'O' licious ~ SPC


This is basically how I have looked for the past week. No, you're not getting that good of a look, but take my word for it... not pretty. You know there's desperation when I put on real clothes just so I can wash my bathrobe (sheesh). But here's the delicious part...I heard, "I love you" at least 6 times today. It started first thing in the morning and was the last thing said to me before the end of the day. By dinner time I told my hubby that it was good to be alive and without needing to say anything more, I knew he understood.

he loves me
she loves me
so does she
they love me
he loves me
and just so I don't forget
he loves me again

Suddenly, the last few days have turned peacefully bearable and I feel pretty darn cute in my freshly washed bathrobe.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look great to me .......love those towels and the wall texture and that mirror ...you are surrounded in the best things... with love Carole xxxooo

11:17 PM  
Blogger Silvia said...

You look pretty darn cute in your bathrobe too!

I'm glad that you're feeling better, love can do that to a person :)

I love you
and wish you sweet dreams for now!
xox

12:03 AM  
Blogger Lady Prism said...

You don't know me...but I love you ..:>

3:06 AM  
Blogger jake said...

I love you, too. you amaze me.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh, woops that was me:) that's funny--I bet you had a moment of "what the...who the heck is that?!"

It's just ME and I love you:)

7:16 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

I'm coming by this morning...I hope the bathrobe is clean....:)
Love and Hugs
Wanda Mom

I love you, You I love, Love, Love and more love. add that to your list of lovers.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Silvia said...

Hello again :)

Thought I'd stop by and send you some more love.

xoxo

12:35 PM  
Blogger Michelle O'Neil said...

Lovedy love love.

Ain't it grand!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

I bet your sweetie thinks you look pretty darn cute with or without the bathrobe. Loving is always the cure, even when it doesn't feel like it. you are loved, Darlene!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Deb R said...

You look pretty darn cute too! And I love that mirror!

6:59 PM  
Blogger sweet expressions said...

I am glad to read you had a good day
and I agree with everyone here that
you are cute in your clean bathrobe.

love and laughter what great medicine!


warm hugs your way

10:14 PM  
Blogger Trish Ryan said...

As well you should... you ARE cute :)

And you have a gorgeously decorated bathroom AND tons and tons of love. When you add a freshly washed bathrobe to that, you have quite a day!

I'm off to wash my bathrobe...

10:11 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Too funny about washing the bathrobe. I've been there before!

7:06 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

i want to kiss your face.

7:38 AM  
Blogger LEstes65 said...

I'm sure you know that a ton of us out here echo their love.

I love you.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home